- 2301 Marburg St, Dallas, TX 75215
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1397 Sqft
- Beautiful 3 bedrooms 2 full bath home with space inside and out along with it's own unique character. This home is for sale and also for lease. If you want to own your own home, this one has been well cared for in established area where Dart is being extended and the neighbors all know each other. Built in 1999 this one is a true charmer with vaulted ceilings, storage in all the right places, covered carport & storage space. Updated features for you to enjoy the new along with the vintage exterior. Central heat and ...
- 554 County Road 1460, Bogata, TX 75417
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1698 Sqft
- Beautifully rural and rustic charm found at this property with over 5 heavily treed & fully fenced acres! Enjoy peace and quiet with plenty of shade trees, a pond that never has gone dry, a metal 2-stall barn with pass through and hay storage, electric and water both, home is brick and has metal roof as well. Pipe fencing at front of property with cross fencing around the perimeter of the property that was previously used for horses. If you want a place outside the city that offers that country feel with a lovely a ...
- 2718 Royalty Dr, Garland, TX 75044
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1480 Sqft
- Location, location with ease of access to many areas of the DFW all while you enjoy this beautiful corner lot home in Garland near FireWheel Mall. This 4 bedroom home has many updates, space in all the right areas, newer roof with radiant barrier added in the attic, updated water heater, fixtures, rear-entry garage, two-tone paint, tasteful kid rooms paint, granite counter tops, brick wood burning fireplace and hearth with custom cover made by the seller and ready for new owners to enjoy. More features than we can ...
- 3327 Town Park Dr, Mesquite, TX 75150
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1812 Sqft
- This meticulously maintained home with lush lawn in Mesquite is just minutes to I-30 or 635 for your commute, shopping and dining. New roof & gutters 7-2017, updated HVAC, dishwasher & water heater. Light fixtures and switches allow you to dim lighting as desired. At the center of the house is a bricked floor-to-ceiling wood burning fireplace. This one owner home offers a split bedroom floor plan, spacious rooms, an enclosed back patio with air as 2nd liv space or game room & tasteful berber carpet. Built in cabine ...
- 509 Gibson St, Seagoville, TX 75159
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 925 Sqft
- Adorable home in Seagoville with friendly neighbors and all the latest features added for your enjoyment. Just about everything in this home has been replaced down to the studs, insulation, interior & exterior paint, fixtures, electric, plumbing & wood laminate everywhere but bath. Beautiful cabinetry installed that includes pantry,laundry area & fridge space. This once closed floor plan is now open and spacious. Dual vanities in the bathroom with much storage space. The huge lot offers endless possibilities for ex ...
- 2007 Gardenia Dr, Forney, TX 75126
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1389 Sqft
- Adorable and well maintained house showing pride of ownership from the moment you step from your car at the curb to the spacious backyard, you will delight in what this one has to offer. Beautiful landscaping & mature trees lead you to the front door. Enter to find an open floor plan, high ceilings, tasteful colors throughout and plenty of updates to enjoy for years to come. Enjoy entertaining guests with the breakfast bar, nook and living room inviting all to step out onto the covered back patio where they may enj ...